• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Twickers Saturday - Navy v Army

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dang65 View Post
    Apparently that was the 8th win in a row for the Army. It was a complete walkover, which made the game itself a bit dull, but I got the impression that most people don't exactly go for the rugby itself anyway.
    From what I remember the army team gets about 3-4 weeks together to train before the match. The navy just pick their lads on the day and turn up
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
      From what I remember the army team gets about 3-4 weeks together to train before the match. The navy just pick their lads on the day and turn up
      Yup. Their ball handling let them down. Oh well, maybe next year...

Comment

Working...
      X