• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Currently drinking ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
    Just made one of those for the missus for medicinal purposes.
    me and mr nor are a tad fluey
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Are you having one treat for each gig application?
      Damn. Wish I'd thought of that when I was out!

No, the full treat complement is: the imported Guinness & the Bombardier and a bag of chocolate buttons and a Flake.

I've got another home brew now.

I think the Bombardier evaporated. (Mind you, it's not a pint bottle any more, courtesy of the big supermarkets pressurising the brewery into using standardised bottles.)
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Speyside single malt. Very nice.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          Speyside single malt. Very nice.
          Do you need any help with that?
          My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

A rather nice sparkling Australian Chardonnay Pinot Noir
            ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
              I've got another home brew now.
              I have had 2 or 3 refills of those now.

I've got a mate coming to stay in a few days; I was saving half the barrel for then.

Oops.

Comment

It's starting to look likely my mate will only get a taster of the home brew.

Comment

Batemans Dark Lord and Brakspear Oxford Gold. So far.
                  Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Ooh, I like both of those. But not in that order. The Oxford Gold would have been tasteless after the Dark Lord, Shirley?

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
                      Ooh, I like both of those. But not in that order. The Oxford Gold would have been tasteless after the Dark Lord, Shirley?
                      I had a break between them. Actually I had a meal between them.

Next up is current favourite of mine, Greene King Suffolk Springer.
                      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Working...
                      X