• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Thoughtful doom

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThomasSoerensen View Post
    fixed that one for you
    Can I just check if you enjoyed your Coke Zero?

Thanks
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
      Can I just check if you enjoyed your Coke Zero?

Thanks
      It was very nice, thank you for asking
      "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
        Should I make it clear that I don't have a lot of time for these "conspiracy theories".

It is something that I have only begun to appreciate in the last few years, but the "Status Quo" is recent ....
        Recent? It was the Quo all along.
        Just read the lyrics - then you will understand the true power of Rossi & Parfit.
        Bored.

Comment

I recall a couple of years ago that after the engineered econmic collapse a pandemic virus would be unleashed to reduce the population the 'useless eaters' especially in the third world.

Nothing to worry about there.

A new flu virus suspected of killing up to 60 people in Mexico has the potential to become a pandemic, the World Health Organization's chief says.

Margaret Chan said the outbreak was a "serious situation" which needed to be followed closely.

Ms Chan cut short a visit to the US and returned to Geneva for urgent talks.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
            This doom thread is started after careful consideration.

I shall also abbreviate the points so apologies for bad grammar.

Became a CUKer just before Christmas.
            Got soaked up in the doom threads.
            Researched my own doom.
            In my teens frequented a pentecostal church that pointed me at numerous doom videos (Barry Smith I think) that preached new world order, global currency, RFId etc etc (although still consider myself a Christian I am still looking for a church)
            Now found various sites that purport doom such as fknnewz.com, knowthelies.com
            Watched online vids such as the Obama deception (courtesty of knowthelies.com)

And I've got to be honest, all of the points set out in the Barry Smith vid (circa 1992) regarding the establishment of one world order have come true.

I have become aware of prognosticators such as Gerald Celente, and for this year and next they predict a world war, after the US invades Iran. Also I note Pakistan has nukes and is unstable in its government and dissidents.

As a relatively young CUKer (32) with a young family, it kind of makes my head bubble over at night just wondering how much of this doom is actually true.

The conspiracy theorists would have us belive that the Bildeberg group set world policy, the credit crunch was planned, and that the global agenda is

World currency
            World war 3
            Global enslavement.

What do other CUKers feel with regards to this agenda?

Heavy one I know, and I promise I will post about pot noodles or badly packed kebabs in future, but for now please do me a favour and just let me know how you are feeling about the world.

Ta

suityou1
            I agree with everything you say.

Nicky G

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
              Alf, you've accidentally logged in as Central-Scrutinizer..

Originally posted by chef View Post
              My 2cents is simple, there are a lot of doomslayers on this site
              Doomslayer. Sounds like a great metal band, are they doing Download?
              Last edited by expat; 25 April 2009, 18:55.

Comment

Originally posted by ace00 View Post
                Recent? It was the Quo all along.
                Just read the lyrics - then you will understand the true power of Rossi & Parfit.

Sorry, I shouldn't have capitalised "status quo". I think anyone searching for the deep philosophical insights in the writings of Rossi and Parfit are likely to be searching for sometime.

As the mighty Quo once revealed to us:
                Nanana na nana na na na na na na
                Nanana na nana na na na na na
                Nanana na nana na na na na na na
                Nanana na nana na na na na na

Comment

Working...
                X