• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

(Un)Official CUK pre-Summer ball

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've put it in my diary. I have an appalling record regarding attendance but I aim to be there. I will, however, be the one driving - logistics of getting from the ClientCo to Richmond and then home is too much! Of course a non-friday night would have allowed me to expense overnight accomodation!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mustang View Post
      I've put it in my diary. I have an appalling record regarding attendance but I aim to be there.
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

I realised yesterday that the 29th is the day before the FA cup final, which is my end of season football piss up which tends to be the biggest day of the year I have in my old age.

Sunday 31st is going to be one all-mighty hangover day ...
        Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
          I realised yesterday that the 29th is the day before the FA cup final, which is my end of season football piss up which tends to be the biggest day of the year I have in my old age.

Sunday 31st is going to be one all-mighty hangover day ...
          Scottish cup final on the Saturday as well. I'll be staggering onto that plane first thing Saturday morning and then staggering back on first thing Monday morning.

"I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
            Scottish cup final on the Saturday as well. I'll be staggering onto that plane first thing Saturday morning and then staggering back on first thing Monday morning.

Is it possible to have a pre piss-up hangover?

I'm feeling ill thinking about how ill I'm going to feel on the 31st.

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

You will be grand, you big girl....
              Bazza gets caught
              Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

I'll be even more ill, considering we'll also be celebrating winning the title on the last day of the season at the presentation of the Scottish cup.

"I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
                  I'll be even more ill, considering we'll also be celebrating winning the title on the last day of the season at the presentation of the Scottish cup.

Losing another title to our better looking, better fitbaw playing, non forces of darkness, hunskelpers.

Comment

BTW No doubt I'll recognise you at the drinks - you'll be the ugly one dragging his knuckles along the ground ...

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                      You will be grand, you big girl....
                      You clearly don't know much about my end of season fitbaw piss up. Last time round I ended up in the wrong club at the end of the night (I forgot my jacket in the curry house and went back to get it).

It took me two hours to realise!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X