• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What are you doing this weekend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Celebrating the 5th wedding anniversary with Missus M, and rewriting the CV for a quite good looking (ahem) perm job I've seen today.

Comment

Originally posted by moorfield View Post
      Celebrating the 5th anniversary with Missus M, and rewriting the CV for a quite good looking (ahem) perm job I've seen today.
      Welcome to my world
      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Out for din dins tonight, then a barbeque tomorrow arvo getting slowly sozzled. Probably out and about on bike on Sunday.
        ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Grinder View Post
          I've got a murder mystery party for 8, which seeing as I have a lot of time on my hands these days, I've written myself - and based it on a pole-dancing club.

The first mystery-game I've written, but as the ones off the shelf are so poor, I am expecting this to go fine
          Why not just say that you and 7 of your tanked up mates are going to the local strip club? Murder mystery party indeed.
          I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt, not that fancy store-bought dirt... I can't compete with that stuff.

Comment

All these boozy antics sound good

I will be sorting out the nursery and working out how to put a cot together, funtimes.
            Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
            +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post

I will be sorting out the nursery and working out how to put a cot together, funtimes.
              I can put things together
              ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post

How much longer now MP?
                Bazza gets caught
                Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                  Girlie stuff, bath etc tonight and an early night.

Seeing himself tomorrow - out with the girls in the late afternoon. Back to his for the night and then hangover on sunday, quite possibly.
                  Lodge rehearsal tonight. Followed by a couple of beers.

Saturday - no plans yet but girly is coming over.

Sunday - playing loud music to see how bad CMs hangover is...

Comment

Spending all weekend wiring up my new tv & hi-fi
                    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                      Girlie stuff, bath etc tonight and an early night.
                      Since when 'bath' is a girlie stuff ?

Anyways, i'll be upto manly stuff, watching FA semi on saturday.

Saturday morning, will be searching for a car mechanic in an unknown city (where im gig-ing) to fix my car window

Sunday.....relaxing..If weather is good....mighht go out....

Comment

Working...
                      X