• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Best way to get BBC radio in Europe?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mordac
    The Glory days will return Franco, have no fear of that. They never really went away, we're just lulling Chel$ki into a false sense of security...

Your lot are just plunging money into new property! should make a mint when they pull it all down to build a supermarket

Comment

Originally posted by handsfree
      I should have qualified the question by saying internet isn't really an option, because the mother-in-law and her mother want something they can listen to in their bedrooms or out in the garden. Something portable.
      t'internet - and turn up your speakers!!!

Always glad to help.

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Hi,

Can some of you expats tell me how to get BBC radio stations on the continent please?
        Personally I don't believe you should be able to. Enough of this universal MacCulture! If you go somewhere, go. Leave behind the radio, warm beer, fish and chips, cricket on the vollage green in long summer evenings.... Don't turn everywhere into Euromush.

Comment

expat: Spot on.
          Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
          threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Spot on

Yeah you tell her Expat, Threaded. That should put the 84 year old woman in her place.

Comment

Yeah you tell her Expat, Threaded. That should put the 84 year old woman in her place.

Oh right, well if she's 84 then things that apply to normal adults don't apply and I'd better not express any opinions then.
              (isn't "her place" somewhere she feels at home?)

Comment

Originally posted by expat
                Leave behind the radio, warm beer, fish and chips, cricket on the vollage green in long summer evenings.
                Unfortunately, we have also left that behind in England. Now it's vodka, puking and fighting.

Fight! Fight!! Fight!!!

Go on, Biggles, bash his 'kin 'ead in! 'ave the dirty bastard!!!

Comment

Hows about this or this
                  Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                  threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

T'Internet!

Try one of these http://products.wi-fiplanet.com/wifi...073399313.html There are others, but if you cant be arsed doing your own research then why should we.

Hint try GOOGLE
                    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Working...
                    X