• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Divorce payouts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To be fair, I'm sure that Mel Gibson can scrape by on the other £300m+

Spare a smirk for Ray Parlour though, not only did his ex-missus get half his worth, she got half his future earnings as well... If he wasn't an irritating ginger tw@t you might feel sorry for him.
    Proud owner of +5 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

JM - have you ever made little puppets with your socks?

Comment

Originally posted by Ravello View Post
        To be fair, I'm sure that Mel Gibson can scrape by on the other £300m+

Spare a smirk for Ray Parlour though, not only did his ex-missus get half his worth, she got half his future earnings as well... If he wasn't an irritating ginger tw@t you might feel sorry for him.
        If that happened to me I would quit work immediately. Future earnings? What future earnings?

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
          JM - have you ever made little puppets with your socks?
          No - I use the wife's stockings instead.

Comment

And had them talk to one another, making slightly different voices? Like some crazy vaudeville sock-theatre?

Also - have you ever built a man out of straw?

Comment

And had them talk to one another, making slightly different voices? Like some crazy vaudeville sock-theatre?

Also - have you ever built a man out of straw?
              Yes.

No - should I try? Is it fun? Can I burn my enemies in it and get away with it?

Comment

Originally posted by JamieMoles View Post
                I think the point I was trying to make was, that as a Dental Nurse she is hardly capable of making a fortune for herself. She has gotten used to being married to a rich actor but now wants to split off from him but keep the lifestyle she has become accustomed to.

This last point really grinds my gears - if you can get "accustomed" to not working and living the high life you can sure as hell get re-accustomed to getting out of bed in the morning, going to work and not living the high life anymore. Just ask anyone on here who is currently benched...

Talentless people who choose to divorce talented rich people should be cut off from the cash from day one - if you no longer want to be a part of that persons life, why on earth should their money be a part of yours!?!?!?

You are right dude....I agree.

That lady would deserve no more than few millions from Gibson's fortune, still she will end up having fortune as compare to her dental nursing career.

PS: Dont worry about snaw's rant, it sounds like his/her case of divorce payout is pending and wants it to be a windfall

Comment

Yes.
                  Marvellous. Keep up the good work. Tip: Make little paper eyes for them, and hats. Introduce your colleagues to your new 'friends'.

No - should I try? Is it fun? Can I burn my enemies in it and get away with it?
                  Edward Woodward would, so why not?

<whoosh>

Comment

Originally posted by denver2k View Post
                    PS: Dont worry about snaw's rant, it sounds like his/her case of divorce payout is pending and wants it to be a windfall
                    LOL. I like how not a single piece of this statement makes any sense whatsoever.

Clever lad.
                    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Marvellous. Keep up the good work. Tip: Make little paper eyes for them, and hats. Introduce your colleagues to your new 'friends'.
                      Fingermouse, Fingermouse
                      The never stop to think a mouse
                      The always on the brink a mouse
                      Fingernouse, that's me
                      I am the mouse called Fingermouse
                      The mouse with guts and verve
                      I get past cats so easily with my favourite body swerve
                      Fingermouse, Fingermouse
                      I'm a sort of wonder mouse
                      A hit, a miss, a blunder mouse
                      Fingermouse, that's me

Comment