• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The wind that shakes the hedgies snuffs out the lights of Mayfair

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
    I can't be too nasty to him. I have seen one of the video clips of him bothering squirrels and it is hard to be rude to people on here after they have made the transition from online person that you don't know, to real person that you can picture.

You knobhead.
    Keyboard + coffee moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
      Itsu in Hanover Square from the article is not the one where Alexander Litvinenko had lunch that day, that was down the road in Piccadilly.
      It was same brand - I knew the location was different. Not that most people remember now about first case of nuclear terrorism in the UK.

Comment

Working...
      X