• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pirates at it again

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost
    I just knew it had to be The Fault of The Evil British...

Take off & nuke the Somali tuliphole from orbit... it's the only way to be sure...
    How do you know they don't live in nuclear bunkers, and all have NBC suits and submarines to carry on pirating in?

We'd feel a bit silly then, wouldn't we.

Comment

One minute Threaded is applauding the Northern Somalis get up and go , entreprenarial spirit and seafaring bravado. Next minute he is having a go at the brits and saying the Northern Somalis are like that because of us and its all our fault.

Be fair threaded. Do you want to be CUKeel-hauled ?

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7999350.stm

Pirates attack 2nd US vessel..

errr either stupid or looking to really stir up trouble
        The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

I dont know much about Somalia's geo political issues.

But I read someone's comment in today's metro that Other countries(specially European) have destroyed somalian seas after too much fishing and local fishermen dont have any work to do, thats why they started doing this thing.

I dont agree or disagree but just shared someone's opinion

Comment

Working...
          X