• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My Lunch

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fckvwls View Post
    Sushi is for ignorant chav's trying to appear posh. No wonder you like it.
    The sort who put apostrophes in places they're not required?
    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
      Mate.

I suggest you splash out one day, and toddle along to your local massage parlour, ask for a happy ending. Then come back and tell us all about it.
      I hope he doesn't use SKA to search for it.......

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        Congratulations!!!

Now you've experienced the "Cyberman"! What he doesn't know he makes up! If ignorance is bliss the "Cyberman" is very happy indeed.

Add him to your ignore list, you know you want to...

It seems that others make it up also !!
        Cough !!

http://au.todaytonight.yahoo.com/art...bacteria-sushi

http://www.dotblu.com/question/4.6.2...found_in_sushi

http://www.wisegeek.com/is-sushi-safe-to-eat.htm

Comment

Originally posted by fckvwls View Post
          Sushi is for ignorant chav's trying to appear posh. No wonder you like it.
          Unlike me, you're not big and you're not clever. Good night.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman
            Complete bollocks
            Now, who the f**k said that?

Comment

Now, who the f**k said that?
              Not me, that's for sure !!

Comment

Unlike me, you're not big and you're not clever. Good night.
                'Big' I can vouch for but 'clever'

Comment

So Sushi is not recommended for pregnant women or people with low immunity. That says it all really !!

Comment

Last time I went back to Bath, I noticed that the buffet on the train station is now a sushi bar. Kinda says a lot about the place Bath has become these days. Can't even get a bacon roll while you wait for the train anymore!

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
                      So Sushi is not recommended for pregnant women or people with low immunity. That says it all really !!
                      It doesn't say it all. It says a tiny proportion of "it all".

The health benefits of eating sushi far outweigh the (slight) dangers of a bit of food poisoning from a bit of badly prepared / ill kept sushi - unless you're pregnant or ill, in which case food poisoning isn't all that great.

You're paranoid about getting heart-disease or cancer and dying early - you should be lapping the stuff up...
                      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Working...
                      X