• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dullest post competition

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just photo copied my timesheet ....twice

Comment

Originally posted by steve'O
      Just photo copied my timesheet ....twice
      snap and got another order on ebay, so I now need to order more stock!
      SA says;
      Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
      (whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner
        was your nice.....what did you think of the cheese.....

Very nice. Stilton and Cheddar. Could have done with more bread though and less in the way of pickles and beetroot !
        I don't know my arse from an hole in the ground

Comment

Originally posted by Clownio
          Very nice. Stilton and Cheddar. Could have done with more bread though and less in the way of pickles and beetroot !
          alway always the case, need more bread, I could have dipped some into the olive oil....
          SA says;
          Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

(whatever these are)

Comment

Just decanted 4 boxes of autumn lawn fertiliser into a spreader. Oh - and read threaded's last 10 postzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Originally posted by LGDT
              Just decanted 4 boxes of autumn lawn fertiliser into a spreader. Oh - and read threaded's last 10 postzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

last 10 all of them more like.
              SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by LGDT

I normaly compost mine for a few months!

Comment

Originally posted by steve'O
                  12 mins if you run the lights!!! Wow! thats living in the fast lane
                  No, I'm not driving, I'm walking, so I'm crossing the road. It's a dual carriageway you see, so one set of lights might be quick but the other slow. I cheated on the second bit today by running across before they changed! Or is that what you meant?

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
                    The little cracker who worked five yards away from me has moved to another building.
                    Speak of the devil, she just walked behind me.

Comment

So Wendigo...you got a son right?...that means ....you did it at least once yeah?....Phnarrr! Phnarr!

Comment

Working...
                      X