• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Top 10 predictions for the future

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by expat View Post
    False or misleading in each of the 3 words:

Federal Reserve Bank.

Just like Rapid Deployment Force, and other phrases from the United States of America. Hmm.
    Who owns the World Bank? It's a US organisation as far as I know.
    Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman View Post
      Who owns the World Bank? It's a US organisation as far as I know.
      The World Bank is an international organisation, with 184 member countries. However, it is in effect led by the US.

Comment

I have a new favourite word.

Teledildonics
        ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Top 10 predictions for the future.

New Labour
          Gordon Brown
          Huge rise in taxes
          Huge rise in unemployment
          Huge rise in immigration
          Huge rise in crime
          Big fall in house prices
          Civil unrest
          Global Cooling
          WWIII

Comment

Considering that the assembled company can't begin to agree on what happened in previous years, I think that predictions for the future are waffleware.

Comment

Working...
            X