• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Top 10 predictions for the future

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anchovies will be extinct in the next decade.

If you want to make some money buy storage and pack it full of anchovies tins. You will make a fortune if you can live for 30 years.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post

If you want to make some money buy storage and pack it full of anchovies tins. You will make a fortune if you can live for 30 years.
      So does that mean that in 15 years time, people won't say that something smells of anchovies any more?
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Seriously, you will be able to pick up a tin of anchovies for 30 pence trade but in 30 years they will cost a fortune, a dead anchovy is probably the highest yield long term investment you can make.

Comment

Thats very worrying - I'm thinking of ending it all.

Goodbye Cruel World.

Comment

Word of the day

Teledildonics

...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

That's right, you can sell them to 'Mom' for $50,000,000 or put them on a pizza to share with friends.

http://theinfosphere.org/A_Fishful_of_Dollars for anyone who thinks I'm a bit odd.
              Last edited by gingerjedi; 2 April 2009, 12:48.
              Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Olive oil in a pan, 3 cloves of Garlic per person finely chopped, 1 tin of anchovies per person, 2 green chilies per person finely chopped. Half lemon juice per person. Gently fry till anchovies melt into juice then mix in cooked spaghetti.

Comment

OK, if you want conspiracy theories: Mayer Rothschild hit on the idea of the type of banking that creates and lends money to Governments, generally to wage wars. He sent his 5 sons to different cities in 5 countries, and since then all European wars have involved one of those countries, often more than one.

Plans to expand in the USA were less successful, but in the end, fruitful new ground was broken in Israel: the Balfour Declaration was addressed to Baron Rothschild, James Rothschild gifted the Knesset building to Israel, and Dorothy de Rothschild the Supreme Court. The Hebrew version of the song "If I were a rich man" is "If I were a Rothschild".

Of course I don't really believe any of this . But I suspect that when the French G20 delegation blame the crisis on "cosmopolitan bankers", this is what they have in mind. Of course, G20 is a supermarket chain in France, so they may be becoming confused.

Comment

Originally posted by expat View Post
                    OK, if you want conspiracy theories: Mayer Rothschild hit on the idea of the type of banking that creates and lends money to Governments, generally to wage wars. He sent his 5 sons to different cities in 5 countries, and since then all European wars have involved one of those countries, often more than one.

Plans to expand in the USA were less successful, but in the end, fruitful new ground was broken in Israel: the Balfour Declaration was addressed to Baron Rothschild, James Rothschild gifted the Knesset building to Israel, and Dorothy de Rothschild the Supreme Court. The Hebrew version of the song "If I were a rich man" is "If I were a Rothschild".

Of course I don't really believe any of this . But I suspect that when the French G20 delegation blame the crisis on "cosmopolitan bankers", this is what they have in mind. Of course, G20 is a supermarket chain in France, so they may be becoming confused.
                    G20 is a postal district in Glasgow - MaryHill.

So the Rothchilds control - the Fed the EU Bank - I guess they must want to destroy the Bank of England - or - much easier push the UK into the Euro.

The Federal Reserve is not Federal - it is in the hands of private Bankers.

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
                      G20 is a postal district in Glasgow - MaryHill.

So the Rothchilds control - the Fed the EU Bank - I guess they must want to destroy the Bank of England - or - much easier push the UK into the Euro.

The Federal Reserve is not Federal - it is in the hands of private Bankers.
                      False or misleading in each of the 3 words:

Federal Reserve Bank.

Just like Rapid Deployment Force, and other phrases from the United States of America. Hmm.

Comment

Working...
                      X