• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

All my contractors returned to the UK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GL Team View Post
    Yesterday I came in and found that no-one in my team had renewed. Everyone had returned back to the UK.

What happened?

They didn't say a word, HR knew they had not renewed their contract, but that's normal, they know we need them, we are often tardy about the paperwork. My project will be cancelled without them!

If you're reading this guys, why did you not discuss it me before you left Belgium? I thought we had a good relationship! But the first I find out is that you all disappeared.

I was hoping it was an April fool, but today is the same.

The agency won't say, only that my key person is starting work in Madrid. What happened? Did Belgium catch the plague? Was it me?
    Does this mean that you need people who can start on Monday?

tim

Comment

Originally posted by tim123 View Post
      Does this mean that you need people who can start on Monday?

tim
      I await the answer to this with bated breath.

Well, actually I don't.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post

TRUST NOONE!!!!
        Who's this Noone bloke? Never heard of him, not going to trust him.
        ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Working...
        X