• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You laughed at my 32 acres...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    £675k for 90 acres here.
    Can you commute from there to London in an hour?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      Can you commute from there to London in an hour?

You probably could in a private jet.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
        .. and not far from Gatwick either. Could be noisy and polluted !!
        between East Grinstead and Edenbridge, nice place.

44 acres for 650k, f*** ! is that right?

Comment

Originally posted by GCR99 View Post
          between East Grinstead and Edenbridge, nice place.

44 acres for 650k, f*** ! is that right?
          According to the estate agent yes. 44 glorious acres to own in the SE.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            According to the estate agent yes. 44 glorious acres to own in the SE.
            Good value for money at £14,772 an acre, but can you beat this, 214 acres for £460,000 - that's £2,149 an acre!

Yes, I know it's in the back of beyond - but perfect for the coming armageddon!

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
              Good value for money at £14,772 an acre, but can you beat this, 214 acres for £460,000 - that's £2,149 an acre!

Yes, I know it's in the back of beyond - but perfect for the coming armageddon!
              I like the place in Orkney for £60k on that website. My ideal retirement place I reckon although I think I'd be a bit more manly about it unlike Monty "get the locals to do the hard work" Halls is doing in his current effort.
              Sval-Baard Consulting Ltd - we're not satisfied until you're not satisfied.

Nothing says "you're a loser" more than owning a motivational signature about being a winner.

Comment

Working...
              X