• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

FDM group - Mounties

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DieScum View Post
    Looking closely they probably get a lot of their revenue from pure recruitment of contractors so the mountie revenue will be a lot less than 200k.
    I would imagine so, having contracted through them myself.

Comment

They were billing £1250 p.d for their graduate chap. He was on £26k
      I have been that graduate!

It sounds crap but the experience you get of working in a job worth 1k+ a day is invaluable and does translate in to money for you within a few years.

Comment

Originally posted by DieScum View Post
        I have been that graduate!

It sounds crap but the experience you get of working in a job worth 1k+ a day is invaluable and does translate in to money for you within a few years.
        Hi, I am thinking of applying to their new Project Management program, but I am not 100% sure based on the information I have read about their business model. Do you mind sharing a bit more of your experience with them? Would you do it again if you could go back in time?
        Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X