• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Eastern European women in London

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know it's the best I could come up with under the circumstances - doing a bit of work today

how's the yachting, I'm starting to dream about investing in a speed boat if this .Net work keeps blessing me the way it has these last few years

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by voron
      Strangely, AtW is always silent whenever there's a spot of Eastern Europe bashing.
      I have the feeling that AtW is italian. Perhaps AtW means Andrea Torquato Walter (his surname must be "Rossi" or "Verdi"). That would be a good explanation of the moustache event.
      I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Francko
        I have the feeling that AtW is italian. Perhaps AtW means Andrea Torquato Walter (his surname must be "Rossi" or "Verdi"). That would be a good explanation of the moustache event.
        If he's Scillian, then there's a few people on this forum who are in big trouble.

But you'd know about about that, hey, Al

Comment

If he's Scillian, then there's a few people on this forum who are in big trouble.

But you'd know about about that, hey, Al
          Who you talking to? I am russian. Neither my gf and my other russian friend believe that, but my russian sounds more russian than theirs. And so is my "ie". Ieltsin... niet...priviet... Raituski? Niet spikuski ruski? Da.
          I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Franco, of course you sound more Russian than your gf! She's Lithuanian! I haven't been in there for a couple of years, but there is a Benji in Victoria that used to be staffed almost entirely by Lithuanians. One of them was fairly cute

I might have been wrong about Al Pacino, although it would certainly explain your charm with the ladies. But, on second thoughts, perhaps you look like Andrea Pirlo.

Comment

I might have been wrong about Al Pacino, although it would certainly explain your charm with the ladies. But, on second thoughts, perhaps you look like Andrea Pirlo.
              Niet. I look more like this.

Comment

That's pretty cool, Franco. But Lenin couldn't speak Russian properly. He was the Jonathan Ross of Russian revolutionaries

Comment

Not a single piccie of a scantily or un clad Eastern Maiden to prove just how good looking they are or what lucky barstewards some of you are.

This thread is wholey disappointing and does not live up to the promise of its title!!
                  I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                  Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
                    Not a single piccie of a scantily or un clad Eastern Maiden to prove just how good looking they are or what lucky barstewards some of you are.

This thread is wholey disappointing and does not live up to the promise of its title!!
                    There you go LG, meet Anna
                    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Worked with a lady from Serbia once. Gorgeous, and had a devastating effect on the virtually all male team... I actually had to email my team leader that she had a boyfriend (big Serbian chap who worked in next office) as I could see he was about to make a pass at her - close call indeed...

She was smart, hardworking, but really played the 'im a female - do you like my tight top?' angle...

And she got paid more than me.... cant think why
                      Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Working...
                      X