• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK University challenge

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    I reckon we should have a CUK quiz. a team of Southern poofter cheats, vs a team of sturdy 'salt of the earth' Northerners.
    So looks like the result is predecided then......

Comment

Can I play?

Comment

I'll join the Southerners' team as long as we can kick through the floor and stomp on the Northerners' heads if they start winning.
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Which team do I play on? I live in t' North but work in the sarf. I feel discombobulated
          The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
            I'll join the Southerners' team as long as we can kick through the floor and stomp on the Northerners' heads if they start winning.
            I'm completely bloody sick of this!

The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
              I'm completely bloody sick of this!

Yes I know, but someone had to mention it
              Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                So looks like the result is predecided then......
                Of course. It's a Beeb production.

It was recorded three weeks ago, the winners will be determined by a phone vote next Saturday although the winners were a studio crew from next door that were just going off for lunch because one of the team's coaches got stuck on traffic on the A40. Not that it matters as the other team should be disqualified anyway for being too old and from the wrong place. The plastic award got dropped and broke. Pogle's guinea pig mascot died and was replaced with a dyed rat at the last minute. The prize money went to the producer's lesby-friend's organic freetrade co-operative.

Roll on 14:00 when we can watch it live...
                Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

ok teams.

svalbaard - team captain for the southerners, pick three team mates
                  DaveB - team captain, salt of the earth northeners, pick three team mates

quiz starts at 14:00, rules will be posted just before.
                  Researchers are busy , let me know if you cant make it

team mascots - so far we have a nice beaver for the SOE Northerners

good luck teams
                  (\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Dont panic Northerers - SallyAnne has arrived!!! I will save you!!

The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
                      Dont panic Northerers - SallyAnne has arrived!!! I will save you!!

Lol

you like my glider ?

(\__/)
                      (>'.'<)
                      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                      X