• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jade Goody

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
    She's putting the money into a trust fund for the kids. The scrote won't get his hands on much of it, thankfully.
    Where did you read that? The Daily Mail?

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
      She said that people with her condition never look as good as she does - she said they are yellow, can't hardly walk, loads of physical traits which she doesn't have...and her and all her collegues didn't have a doubt in their minds that Jade wasn't ill (or at least, not ill with the type of cancer stated).
      SA, surely as a "nurse" she should know that different cancers affect different organs and consequently have different symptoms. "Turning yellow" is generally a problem with the liver or pancreas, whereas my understanding of JG's cancer is that it is bowel/womb related, which wouldn't necessarily cause a change in skin colour.

I have to say that as a "personality" I find her abhorent, but I feel the deepest sympathy for her and her immediate family for her condition.

Life's not in the least bit fair.
      The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post

The only reason that Jade Goody wanted that guy down the "Middle Passage" was because her publicist knew he could milk the occasion for all that it is worth!

BTW, no bride walks down the aisle.
        Ahhh you watched that episode of QI also
        Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

According to details of her husband's latest court-case yesterday for assaulting a taxi-driver, his sentence has been suspended because Jade has only four weeks to live.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
            Where did you read that? The Daily Mail?

I read many sources so I cannot remember where, but this was about a month ago when they were publicising her reasons for screwing the media for as much as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
              I have to say that as a "personality" I find her abhorent, but I feel the deepest sympathy for her and her immediate family for her condition.

Life's not in the least bit fair.
              I agree.

And if life was fair there would be a long thread on Gail Trimble and none on Jade Goody.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                I agree.

And if life was fair there would be a long thread on Gail Trimble and none on Jade Goody.
                what was that newspaper that was dedicated to good news only ? when it folded it wasnt allowed to tell anybody

(\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
                  Jade has only four weeks to live.
                  FOUR WEEKS?

Oh, gawd. Will this torture never end? Four weeks of suffering, the endless agonies.

Can't someone put us out of our misery?
                  Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                    FOUR WEEKS?

Oh, gawd. Will this torture never end? Four weeks of suffering, the endless agonies.

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                      FOUR WEEKS?

I've marked it in my diary and I'll be holding her to it.

Comment

Working...
                      X