• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What religion should I join?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    Then alas she explained that was in the past and she knew better now Jesus had shown her the way. that pesky Jesus, spoils all the fun!
    Ever seen Dogma? Matt Damon persuades a nun that she should sleep with him as "it's what god would want". Quite funny.
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
      Ever seen Dogma? Matt Damon persuades a nun that she should sleep with him as "it's what god would want". Quite funny.
      Is that the one where Alanis Morrisette is God?
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by FSM with Cheddar View Post
        It's Noodly.

Join my church and you get the following benefits in heaven:
        A stripper factory.
        A beer volcano.

Note: the output of the stripper factory is tailored for your requirements, and you can only see your strippers. So don't worry about seeing anyone else's that you would prefer not to.
        Thanks FSM.
        "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
          Is that the one where Alanis Morrisette is God?
          Yes.
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by FSM with Cheddar View Post

Join my church and you get the following benefits in heaven:
            A stripper factory.
            A beer volcano.
            Is it real ale or lager?

'elf and safety guru

Comment

Originally posted by thelace View Post
              Is it real ale or lager?

We don't serve any of the syrupy cr@p.

Only real ale.

P.S.

We also have a 30 day try before you buy policy. If you don't like our religion after 30 days, you can go back to your old one (your old god will most likely take you back i.e. Parable of the prodigal son).
              Originally posted by cailin maith
              Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar??

Comment

Working...
              X