• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

HIPs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nobody reads the HIP anyway, all it might be good for is the energy rating logo on the agent's sheet for your property.

Either ask the agent for a next to nothing HIP or get the cheapest possible - from someone qualified to do it.
    This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

Comment

Originally posted by swamp View Post
      I'm going to be putting my own flat on the market soon, and the HIP is the last thing I need to deal with. I'm going to look for an agent who will market my property without one.
      I'm pretty sure that's illegal
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
        I'm pretty sure that's illegal

Laws are made to be broken. Just look at the Home Secretary, Jackie Smith.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
          If you wait until June 2003, HIPS will be abolished
          Oh Christ I must be a time traveller

I thought that 2003 was 6 years ago, now I discover it's still to come

I'll have to get divorced all over again (perhaps I should just poison her this time?)

NURSE!!

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
            I'll have to get divorced all over again (perhaps I should just poison her this time?)
            You did and got life. That's why you went back and divorced her instead last time.
            Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
              Oh Christ I must be a time traveller

I thought that 2003 was 6 years ago, now I discover it's still to come

NURSE!!

s/b June 3rd 2010..... unfortunately my laptop keyboard does strange things occasionally.

Comment

Working...
              X