• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Multiple car insurance

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
    I am fairly sure that Insurance Companies are similar the world over - ie They are ruthless shysters who squeeze every penny out of the poor punter and do everything in thier power (short of physical intimidation) NOT to pay out when "needed"..............
    Yes but in e.g. France the interfering government steps in and prevents obvious abuse. (In France the government even forbids insurance companies from asking you if you have a speeding conviction!)

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
      (but they wouldn't issue the cert if I found a cheaper quote somewhere else, so basically anywhere else was 0 yrs NCD)
      Surely they gave you a renewal notice with your NCB on?
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

I think Admiral provides multi car insurance for cars which is been owned by a single person. And your one car is for hire right ?

Comment

Working...
        X