• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jobs galore

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bobspud View Post
    No its not. I bought a 2Kg shoulder of lamb last week for £6.99 I managed a meal for 4 a small snack and a decent curry out of it and it lasted 3 days...

People have just forgot how to cook

I quite often buy a turkey leg for 1.25p , which I roast on a Sunday with lots of veggies. I have plenty left over for sandwiches for a few days also. Great value and very healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
      I quite often buy a turkey leg for 1.25p , which I roast on a Sunday with lots of veggies. I have plenty left over for sandwiches for a few days also. Great value and very healthy.
      You are not Threaded and I claim me free offal stew sandwich

Comment

Originally posted by bobspud View Post
        No its not. I bought a 2Kg shoulder of lamb last week for £6.99 I managed a meal for 4 a small snack and a decent curry out of it and it lasted 3 days...

People have just forgot how to cook
        Well cheaper for people who cannot cook obviously...
        I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Have you seen the people who eat in KFC? It would need three strong chaps to drag me in there.

Comment

Originally posted by dinker View Post
            Have you seen the people who eat in KFC? It would need three strong chaps to drag me in there.
            use the drive thru
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
            X