• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Plans for the weekend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

-flying back to manchester in 1hr, watching wxman recorded on tv tonight
    -tomorrow if all goes to plan i'll be busy
    -sunday fly back to munich and recover
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

- kids swimming lessons on Sat AM followed by
      - popping round a mate's house to borrow a ladder, followed by
      - insulating the loft, followed by
      - going to look at cars, we need a 7 seater now. Maybe a LR Disco 3

might try and squeeze in some admin for the ltdco if i can find the time, got a pile of paperwork to catch up on.

"Keep them at 24,000"
      "No, feet"

Comment

kitchen getting tiled tomorrow - special treat for the wife is she can clean up the mess.
        I might cook saturday, but I normally do most saturdays.
        Sunday - shopping followed by meal out

Comment

Off to Leeds to do a software install for a client...can only be done when the user's are not on. Wife and I no longer do Valentines...but given that Leeds shopping is vastly better than East Lancs...who knows...

Sunday..in the office finishing off a GUI which needs to be ready for monday.

I've spend today, trying to figure out why my partner in Canada can't get through to my VPN. Turns out...hee hee I forgot to install Routing and Remote Access...and setup this ("££&(£%&* BeBox router properly...took two hours to determine that I had to telnet in to the router and add a protocol mapping...
          McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
          Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

I'll be giving her a card, and i'll even let her leave some ironing until Sunday.

Comment

Working...
            X