• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

E, them were the days

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lightng View Post
    I have taken illegal drugs for years without any ill effect.

Also, did I mention that I have been taking illegal drugs for years without any ill effect.

I would like to add that my taking of illegal drugs over the past few years hasn't affected me in the slightest.
    Oh really?! Look at your avatar!

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      Why do they have class A, B, C anyway? Does anyone who takes illegal pharmaceutica really take into account the drug classification?
      Yes. Its a class thing. As a drug snob it's Class A all the way I'm afraid. Class B and C users are just Class A wannabes. I mean, Ketamine? May as well have a Bacardi Breezer. Do me a favour. It has to be crystal meth or nothing.
      I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt, not that fancy store-bought dirt... I can't compete with that stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Money Money Money View Post
        Is that actually your cat?

I thought it was him after using too much Regaine !!

Comment

I fancy trying the new way of taking ecstacy in Yorkshire.

They grind the tablets into powder and rub it into the inside of their lips.

It's called "E By gum".

Comment

FWIW I say legalise all drugs. Imagine the tax revenues. Mess up the Taliban too.
            Bored.

Comment

I've never taken illicit drugs and never will. You can bet that there are long-term effects that you obviously have no idea about now. It's the same as mobile phones to me. In time I believe that long-term damage will have been done, especially to young kids that are using them. If I was a parent I would not let my kids have them.

I was angry when they recategorised cannabis to a level that virtually legalised it and I am angry about ecstacy for the same reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
                I've never taken illicit drugs and never will. You can bet that there are long-term effects that you obviously have no idea about now. It's the same as mobile phones to me. In time I believe that long-term damage will have been done, especially to young kids that are using them. If I was a parent I would not let my kids have them.
                Be very careful about copper water pipes and AC electricity too. And computers.

Comment

I still can't figure out why alcohol and tobacco are fine and legal, but cannabis and other stuff aren't.

Given the choice between confronted by a pissed idiot on a Saturday night or someone on an E trip who'd just want to hug me to death I know who I'd pick!
                  ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post

I was angry when they recategorised cannabis to a level that virtually legalised it and I am angry about ecstacy for the same reasons.
                    Originally posted by PerlOfWisdom View Post
                    Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
                    I still can't figure out why alcohol and tobacco are fine and legal, but cannabis and other stuff aren't.

Given the choice between confronted by a pissed idiot on a Saturday night or someone on an E trip who'd just want to hug me to death I know who I'd pick!
                    See original post. Easy to pick eh?
                    "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by PerlOfWisdom View Post

I am and thus I would not live under power lines or over underground power cables which have been shown statistically to cause cancer, depression and suicides. Unfortunately, I cannot avoid being close to computers, but I do avoid using wireless comms as much as possible.

Comment

Working...
                      X