• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Roadside recovery

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Try www.quidco.com .. I think my RAC cover ended up costing me £9 for the year with cashback.. 2 years in a row I've got it for this.
    The cycle of life: born > learn > work > learn > dead.

Comment

If you buy a decent car and have it serviced regularly why would you break down?

Most insurance companies will provide recovery assistance in the case of accidents.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        If you buy a decent car and have it serviced regularly why would you break down?

Most insurance companies will provide recovery assistance in the case of accidents.
        So you have never forgotten to turn your lights off in the morning and got into the car at the end of the day and thought ****!!! (and yes mine even beeps at me if I open the door with the lights on......)

Comment

AA and RAC are a right rip-off

In Germany you can get full Euro cover from ADAC for about 30 quid which *includes* full cover when in the UK provided by the AA.

Yet the AA want more than this to cover you just for UK cover!

Go figure

tim

Comment

Working...
          X