• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Kissee kissee yech!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You want to see what it's like in Hungary - traditionally, family members, including blokes, have to do a mafia style kiss on each cheek - even if you've never met them before. Weddings as well - everyone doing "puszi" (kisses). Aaaargh, the whiskers...!

Problem is after a long stint in Magyar, you end up trying to kiss people as a matter of course back in Old Blighty... very embarrassing.
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Children

Forgot to mention, given the current hysteria in this country, one should never greet a child. In fact, it's best to never be in the same building as one. Should you find yourself confronted with a child, the best advice is to ignore it completely and pretend it doesn't exist, no matter how loud or annoying it may become.

On no account should you ever smile or touch a child. These days that translates as 15 years being a slave to Bubba

Comment

Cheers Xog

'And what is this strange female fashion of having tops of dresses that sort of stick straight up? Saw one reather large young female on her way to a club last week looked like the wall in the remake of King Kong.'

It was a long wait but well worth it Xog, that was damn funny and the whole office is looking at me strangely after laughing my head off.

Comment

Working...
        X