• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Transformers 2

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    I had the same problem. In the end it got so annoying I ditched the 360 and got a PS3.
    Think me may have to consider a second PS3 soon - DS1 wants the PS3 back in his room, but we need a BluRay player downstairs. For the money we might as well get a another console.
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
      I have the same player - bought mine for about £90 while there were doing the "5 free films" offer. Shortly after that Argos started selling the drive for £15. The 360 was crap for movie playback anyway - the fans were just way too loud (I don't have the new GPU heatsink on mine).
      I have the new version as my launch day Xbox died, even that's still too noisy. It's good that you can finally install games to HD which removes the DVD spin up which was by far the loudest noise.

I'm persevering with it for now but I'm thinking of getting one of these, it gets rave reviews everywhere I've looked.
      Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
        I have the new version as my launch day Xbox died, even that's still too noisy. It's good that you can finally install games to HD which removes the DVD spin up which was by far the loudest noise.

I'm persevering with it for now but I'm thinking of getting one of these, it gets rave reviews everywhere I've looked.
        The cooling fans on mine are incredibly loud - I must have one of the few launch day consoles that hasn't had the Red Circle of Death!

That popcorn box does look interesting - particurlarly as it could stream from my NAS. For me an additional PS3 is a better bet though as I need the BluRay drive really.
        Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Megan Fox... mmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
            That looks VERY tasty!!

Any UK vendors?
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
              That looks VERY tasty!!

Any UK vendors?
              Have a look here, they seem to be filtering through now but demand is still quite high in America so there aren't many with UK retailers at the moment.

There's a dedicated where to buy thread here.
              Last edited by gingerjedi; 2 February 2009, 16:50.
              Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                I must have one of the few launch day consoles that hasn't had the Red Circle of Death!
                + 1

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
                  Looking better.

Comment

2minute trailer leaked on youtube, waiting for the official trailer on Apple.com

Comment

Saw transformers last night.

Was very good.

Great action film, 5/5

Megan Fox hmmmmmmmmmmm.
                      Originally posted by cailin maith
                      Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar??

Comment

Working...
                      X