• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Time to move?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
    Another stabbing. This time, a bloke killed in front of his 3 year old daughter, on his way to visit his newborn son.

A 22 year old in custody.

What's this country coming to?
    It would be no different under the tories.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      It would be no different under the tories.
      True. Better vote Labour !!

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        This message is hidden because Cyberman is on your ignore list.

What a handy little function indeed!
        It's great, if only people would stop quoting him!!
        ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

It's London though 'innit?

What do you expect? Same in the capital of any 3rd world country.

Comment

Originally posted by Coalman View Post
            +1
            +1000000
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
              Another stabbing. This time, a bloke killed in front of his 3 year old daughter, on his way to visit his newborn son.

A 22 year old in custody.

What's this country coming to?
              They say capital punishment does not belong in a civilised society, but I tell you reading this fills me with anger. Hang the £@$%@£$s.
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
                It's great, if only people would stop quoting him!!
                Indeed.

Comment

Fiscal Stimulus...

Build more Maximum Security Prisons.
                  Convict criminals for LONGER
                  Make them do manual labour
                  Create Prison Guard jobs for the jobless.

Crime, particularly knife crime is getting out of hand in this country. I refuse to bring up children anywhere near London. This saddens me as I am a Londoner born and bred, but I will move to the burbs outside the M25 to grant my kids a safer upbringing.

Comment

Croydonistan

I live just around the corner from the latest stabbing. Croydon is basically finished. The borough is teaming with welfare recipients and because asylum seekers are processed there, that is where many make their (free) home. It was voted Britain's 'Chavviest' town and it's easy to see why. I'm living with relatives and will be leaving by the end of the year.

Good library, though!

Comment

I probably know abut 10 people that have been stabbed. Cousin got done in the side with a dagger that went through his lung and pierced his heart, lucky to survive, another cousin git stabbed in the face with a craft knife twice and when he covered his face he got stabbed 5 times in the hands. Blade entered his eye socket but missed his eye. Totaly unprovoked, someone just decided to jump him and stab him in the face.

The stats for Glasgow show that it is 5 times worse for knife crime that London, it hardly makes the news here.

Comment

Working...
                      X