• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The sickest thing on the Internet these days.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the lamest thing on tele is Reality TV, then the lamest thing on the net is anyone setting up blogs for reality tv shows?
    'elf and safety guru

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
      Google it, it's SFW

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
        2 girls 1 cup
        Right, I might just be being blonde and nieve (sp??) but 1 cup??
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
          Right, I might just be being blonde and nieve (sp??) but 1 cup??
          From memory having to share a cup was the least of their problems.

Comment

if you watch 2 girls 1 cup it will change your life in the way that u will know a knew level if gross.. u've been warned..

if it still appeals then google it and Id say less than 30 secs in you'll be horrified, want to stop watching but believe me it gets worse and worse

HTH
            The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
              if you watch 2 girls 1 cup it will change your life in the way that u will know a knew level if gross.. u've been warned..

if it still appeals then google it and Id say less than 30 secs in you'll be horrified, want to stop watching but believe me it gets worse and worse

HTH
              Then watch kermit the frog watching two girls one cup. Has me in hysterics every time I see it...
              Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post

HTH
                Seriously, it really is as that bad. Not links to the actual video just the reactions

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=OtRzf_ZcM0U
                http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=7GOFrbDAhUU&NR=1

Tubgirl is NSFW nor is Lemonparty or the bme pain olympics
                Last edited by strawberrysmoothie; 30 January 2009, 00:10.

Comment

This ones the best:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_SsUTLAhbWE&NR=1
                  Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
                    thats good. did you notice the ferret in the background ? modding the whole thing

(\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=wGqnUG-jP5w

Comment

Working...
                      X