• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please read with positivity specs on

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FaQ,

very sorry.

Milan.

Comment

FaQ,

I am truly sorry for your loss.
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
        FaQ,

very sorry.

Milan.
        Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
        FaQ,

I am truly sorry for your loss.
        Thanks. They've charged two people over it, but it was still pretty horrendous to go through.

He was about 8 years younger than I, so as far as I can remember of him, he will always be the young lad that used to come up to ours with his grandparents at Christmas time. Perhaps that's the best way, though.

Still - it's a sad world we live in these days.
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
          suityou, I can totally empathise... All good responses, and I'll echo milan's offer - if there's anything we can do to help you with your cv, or search strategy, ask away.

Chin up, it's not all bad out there, and most of us feel this way at some point.
          Might have to take you up on that.

CV is ok I think. What can I do to check? Are professional services any good? What are the options?

Search strategy is jobserve,planetrecruit,monster. I update my CV daily on those sites. That is all I know.

Another week with nothing has passed. I'm open to suggestions.
          Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Working...
          X