• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This is so wrong !!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
    What a ridiculous generalisation.
    You DO NOT have all the facts. The kids will not be allowed to live with the grandparents for very good reasons - none of which will have been reported correctly in this piece of tulip rag.
    !
    True, but according to the article the reasons given were that they were too old and had health issues (angina and diabetes) - maybe these days that's enough to preclude a couple from adopting kids be it their own family or not.

If that's the case, then I think it's mad because (and I speak from experience of this) you will always want to be with loving members of your own family than with a couple of strangers, no matter who they are. The way it's being reported shows a level of callousness on behalf of the state which I find quite disturbing - and the fact that a gay couple are involved has got nothing to do with it.

Comment

So, to summarise, the government is passing a law that allows social services to murder your parents and give your kids to Jimmy Sommerville?
      That's pretty much the gist of it, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Cheshire Cat View Post
        So, to summarise, the government is passing a law that allows social services to murder your parents and give your kids to Jimmy Sommerville?
        It ain't necessarily so.

Comment

Originally posted by wurzel View Post
          True, but according to the article the reasons given were that they were too old and had health issues (angina and diabetes) - maybe these days that's enough to preclude a couple from adopting kids be it their own family or not.

If that's the case, then I think it's mad because (and I speak from experience of this) you will always want to be with loving members of your own family than with a couple of strangers, no matter who they are. The way it's being reported shows a level of callousness on behalf of the state which I find quite disturbing - and the fact that a gay couple are involved has got nothing to do with it.
          don't trust the bloody article.

the rag published this tulip in order to sell copies - not for any other movtive
          "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasSoerensen View Post
            don't trust the bloody article.

the rag published this tulip in order to sell copies - not for any other movtive

Of course.... the article was made up. Homosexuals are not adopting a boy and a girl and the grandparents do not exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheshire Cat View Post
              Yes that's absolutely spot on.

On and dont forget the part about gays giving you cancer when you look at them.
              The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
                Yes that's absolutely spot on.

On and dont forget the part about gays giving you cancer when you look at them.

My brother is gay and touch wood, I have not had any cancer for decades.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
                  My brother is gay and touch wood, I have not had any cancer for decades.
                  It's in your brain. It may take a looooong time before anybody notices
                  (\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                  X