• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Viva Palestina...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
    Why?

You may think you're funny with your posts. EO is funny - you sunshine, are not!!
    You should still work for the BBC, sunshine

Comment

Originally posted by AZZIK View Post
      This was not a war, it was a massacre. Over 1350 people dead, 500 of them being innocent Palestinian children.

How many israeli's died?

It is the Zionists' objective to wipe out the Palestinian's, always has been since they stole the land with their illegal settlements. They do not want a truce, they want the land. And by the looks of it, they thought they would succeed this time, but what they fail to realise is that Palestinians will resist until they die - afterall, it is their home that is being destroyed.

It is hard to comprehend the destruction in Gaza, and BBC/SKY do well in hiding the truth.
      I take it you've just come back from there?

If not, STFU!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        I take it you've just come back from there?

If not, STFU!
        Or what?

Comment

Why?

You may think you're funny with your posts. EO is funny - you sunshine, are not!!
          I think the bus convoy should have their own song.

The wheels on the bus go round and round
          round and round
          round and round
          The wheels on the bus go round and round
          All day long

The George on the bus says 'more respect'
          'more respect'
          'more respect'
          The George on the bus says 'more respect'
          All day long

The Azzik on the bus shouts 'Play our DEC'
          'Play our DEC'
          'Play our DEC'
          The Azzik on the bus shouts 'Play our DEC'
          All day long

The man in the hood says 'Useful fools'
          'Useful fools'
          'Useful fools'
          The man in the hood says 'Useful fools'
          Till next time

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

You should still work for the BBC, sunshine
            I'm still not sure why.

I've got the message though - you are the new in-residence village idiot, taking over from SandyDown.

Well done - cock!!
            Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

I'm still not sure why.

I've got the message though - you are the new in-residence village idiot, taking over from SandyDown.

Well done - cock!!
              Touched a nerve?

Comment

http://www.vivapalestina.org/

This is more like it - Voice of the Voiceless! Voice of the oppressed...

Gaza will never die, as long as we have support like this...
                sandyw : is that you?

Comment

Why am I bothering to post on this thread? It cant be long until it gets deleted.......

Comment

This was not a war, it was a massacre. Over 1350 people dead, 500 of them being innocent Palestinian children.

How many israeli's died?

It is the Zionists' objective to wipe out the Palestinian's, always has been since they stole the land with their illegal settlements. They do not want a truce, they want the land. And by the looks of it, they thought they would succeed this time, but what they fail to realise is that Palestinians will resist until they die - afterall, it is their home that is being destroyed.

It is hard to comprehend the destruction in Gaza, and BBC/SKY do well in hiding the truth.
                    It's a war and don’t try to say it's not, 2 political parties in 2 different regions telling their military to attack the other where both have fired into civilian targets. Just because Israel is better at it does not mean they are morally wrong.

Why don’t you go and mobilise the Tooting Popular Front and leave us capitalist zionists pigs to count our money in peace.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      Why am I bothering to post on this thread? It cant be long until it gets deleted.......
                      And that'll be a Zionist conspiracy too!!!
                      Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Working...
                      X