• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What gadget can't you live without?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
    Sky+
    and how useful would that be if you didn't have a TV?

tim

Comment

Originally posted by bored View Post
      It's certainly possible to live without any gadgets, humans have done it successfully for 1,000,000 years.
      Except for fire. And flint. And a pokey stick. And anything that works as a club.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

The most important things are not things.
        Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
        threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

I used to like gadgets but now just think they take up space.

I love the internet though, if that counts.

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
            Except for fire. And flint. And a pokey stick. And anything that works as a club.
            Are they gadgets?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Mrs BP said it is her rabbit. I told her a small furry animal is not a gadget but she just laughed at me. Poor girl is cracking up......
              funny enough, the missus busted her rabbit. (cheap Chinese crap)

So I spnt £80 an a delux, top quality, rechargeable. Worth every penny

a few months ago, I invested in a 'dolphin'

fck me, I must buy a set of ear plugs and get the double glazing sound proofing put in.

My big ambition is to get them both going at the same time

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Non tech gadets like Tape measures, Scissors and Screw drivers, Knives. Pen/Pencil.

Needed to order some new curtains was completely lost without a tape measure.

Comment

Originally posted by tim123 View Post
                  and how useful would that be if you didn't have a TV?
                  The remote is rather handy as well - should I have included that too?
                  Last edited by voodooflux; 24 January 2009, 21:06.
                  Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by Iron Condor View Post
                    Non tech gadets like Tape measures, Scissors and Screw drivers, Knives. Pen/Pencil.

Needed to order some new curtains was completely lost without a tape measure.
                    Along those lines, a decent razor (non-electric variety).
                    Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Working...
                    X