• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Argh. I hate my ex!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tay View Post
    How typical of the bullying cowards of TPD. Make baseless accusations and then when someone calls them on it, they respond like you did. You are pathetic.
    I still love you, tay. Even if your mother didn't.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
      I still love you, tay. Even if your mother didn't.
      He had a mother?

Comment

You lot got off easy. Try having an ex who threw a jug of petrol and then chased me flicking burning matches.

Talk about psycho hose beast from hell.

I can only claim a severe mental problem, (for which I have since received quality treatment,) for even going out with her in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Dalek View Post
          You lot got off easy. Try having an ex who threw a jug of petrol and then chased me flicking burning matches.

Talk about psycho hose beast from hell.

I can only claim a severe mental problem, (for which I have since received quality treatment,) for even going out with her in the first place.
          There must have been some consolation after you reported that to the police and she got sent down?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            There must have been some consolation after you reported that to the police and she got sent down?
            Aw bless

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Dalek View Post
              Aw bless
              Are you saying you did not report it?

Comment

When splitting from ex (she started seeing a friend of mine) she and her mother said I had to pay aprox 75% of my net. I went to the CAB and they said no way, CSA only which was about 33% (old system). Ex went mad and went storming up to the CAB for an explanation only to be told they couldn't advise her as they had already advised me

Couple of years ago she went back to CSA to try and get more money out of me. Thing is I'd had a poor previous year and they changed over to the new system which is 15% so she ended up with less

Down side was she told my son I didn't love him in revenge.

BTW I didn't do any book cooking all legit as I don't mind paying.
                But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Ignoring all the pathetic bullying form the weaklings of TPD.. I am still waiting for BP to give this example of me being a liar.

Comment

Working...
                  X