• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Interest rates too high

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sunnysan View Post
    OK I have f uhrking had enough!!

1) I am sick of every news channel talking about Obama. SFW if he is black. UK media get a life , he is the president of ANOTHER country FFS!! Can we plleeezze go back to slagging off snotty and his minions?

2) Recession. OK now the numbers say we ARE in a recession so can we put our heads down and just f uhrking get on with it!! I dont want to see shrinks and whinging finance bods on breakfast TV telling me how to deal with a recession. I dont care. Can you all just STFU about it now and stop showing meaningless graphs punctuated with dramatic red graphics

3) I dont blame snotty, I dont blame the US I dont blame anyone, we have had many booms and busts and will have many more , so can all you kids and so called f urhking experts stop whinging and writing long pointless articles and subjecting us to hours of spurious analysis on the TV. Sh!t happens, deal with it.

No more Obama and no more recession, pleeeeze..... can we talk about something interesting like the seasonal variances in the growth rate of cruciferous vegetables in Patagonia?
    Are you feeling better now?

Comment

I heard on the radio that there are a few C&G mortgage holders out there who would be paid for the privilege if rates go down by much more because they have a certain percentage below base rate deal, even though it’s written in the small print that this can’t happen there’s little chance of C&G being able to enforce it as this wouldn’t have been made clear enough when the mortgage was originally sold.

Boomed.
      Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
        I heard on the radio that there are a few C&G mortgage holders out there who would be paid for the privilege if rates go down by much more because they have a certain percentage below base rate deal, even though it’s written in the small print that this can’t happen there’s little chance of C&G being able to enforce it as this wouldn’t have been made clear enough when the mortgage was originally sold.

Boomed.

That's rubbish. A mortgage is a loan so the lowest an interest rate can go is zero percent. Some people are just plain stupid !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
          That's rubbish. A mortgage is a loan so the lowest an interest rate can go is zero percent. Some people are just plain stupid !!!
          Oh dear.

There is in fact such a thing as NEGATIVE INTEREST. Besides I cannot imagine anyone has a below base rate tracker that has more than a few months to run!

Comment

Working...
          X