• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sex and the City

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It took you a while to think about it, and I am sorry if I appeared mean (though I am sure I will live to regret it later), I have edited my words with due respect for your artistic tallent.

You do have an artistic streak.

Actually, I quite like it - modernest style - Blondie?.

How about calling yourself - Picasso?
    Last edited by ancient; 26 September 2005, 23:49.

Comment

Originally posted by ancient
      It took you a while to think about it, and I am sorry if I appeared mean (though I am sure I will live to regret it later), I have edited my words with due respect for your artistic tallent.

You do have an artistic streak.

Actually, I quite like it - modernest style - Blondie?.

How about calling yourself - Picasso?
      Ancient, I would have thought that pictures of young men would be more your style... Probably playing Rugby. You say you're from the North but I've got a feeling that you might be from SE London...
      Oh Jesus - Disaster Management Ltd.
      You know you'll need us!

Comment

Working...
      X