• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Car War

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

N reg Toyota Celica, bought for £470.

Comment

VW Golf GTI 2006. Good car, bit boring, lost plenty of money in 2008 (though not as bad as some).
        Cats are evil.

Comment

1989 Mazda Eunos Roadster (Japanese import MX-5)
          Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

An X registered Peugeot 406 worth about £1500. Do I win?

Comment

Ford Mondeo. 10 years old. Economical, reliable, practical. Worth £0.00p (has been written off).

Do I win?

Comment

no car, I did have a very nice RS4 but it was stolen 3 days before I came back from Singapore, now I'm never in the country long enough to warrant buying one..
                The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Self imported a brand new 320d Sport in 2002 (52). Now done 120k miles without trouble. Im considering an 09 Jag XF diesel Luxury as a replacement for March.

Lovely motor. Just have to decide whether to private lease or buy but am leaning towards buying atm.
                  I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

I have an Audi S3. Nearly 2 years old and the longest I have ever had a car. Some people smoke, some drink, some gamble, my vice is cars.

Comment

Nissan 350Z 54 Plate, 23K on the clock. Great fun car to drive

I'm expecting Churchill will have the most desirable

Comment

Working...
                      X