• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is CUK NLP

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
    In their life there somehing lacking
    What they needs a damn good whacking
    ...said Miss Whiplash
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

I've been reading a psychology book which says that when you read something, it doesn't matter if you know it to be false or prejudiced; a month later you will recall it as the truth. Our brain gives more credibility to something that is written, than a conversation.

I try to balance CUK with reading the guardian. Hopefully this will keep things roughly in the middle.
      Originally posted by cailin maith
      Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar??

Comment

Am I jumping a gun here CyberTory, or are the words "When the Tories win the election in 2010" marching with ill-deserved confidence in the direction of this conversation?

Comment

Originally posted by FSM with Cheddar View Post
          I've been reading a psychology book which says that when you read something, it doesn't matter if you know it to be false or prejudiced; a month later you will recall it as the truth. Our brain gives more credibility to something that is written, than a conversation.
          Ramen. Hark! His Noodly Appendage hath spoken the truth!
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            Am I jumping a gun here CyberTory, or are the words "When the Tories win the election in 2010" marching with ill-deserved confidence in the direction of this conversation?
            They almost did earlier:

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
            Daily Mail readers are actually becoming optimistic !! Not long now until 2010 !!
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
              Ramen. Hark! His Noodly Appendage hath spoken the truth!
              Arrrh, a fellow pastafarian

Beer and strippers await you in paradise
              Originally posted by cailin maith
              Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar??

Comment

Working...
              X