• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Best Christmas Present

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I also got vouchers from Mrs BP. Promising various services whenever I want. I already spent one......
    I've got some of those vouchers. I've never found a better use for ClientCo's photocopier.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by ace00 View Post
      Absolute crud from my flipless "family" despite many, many hints that I wanted one of those Wii things. They don't care - time to change the will again methinks - leave it to stray cats or gerbils in distress maybe.
      Leave it for the scientific study of global warming?

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        I've got some of those vouchers. I've never found a better use for ClientCo's photocopier.
        She used a yellow highlighter!

Comment

A wide-angle lens for my Canon, and a superb fountain pen, and a bottle of Armani 'He', which is alright for an aftershave, and a nice North Face fleece, amongst other random stuff - including an excellent Viz calendar.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
            Chris in Sheffield had a load to pass round the office the other day. Apparently, some slapper he knows is giving them out to anyone with a willy!
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              She used a yellow highlighter!
              Ouch!

Mind you, not so sure how she got the "ink" so warm...
              Best Forum Advisor 2014
              Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
              Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
              X