• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A speech for Chico

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once again we see that god and the church lie!

If god is all powerful how come he is power less to stop the evil one?
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

No lie - LG , Satan and his cronies will get his comeuppance. Read Revelation.
      Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Chico, what is your opinion on the subject of Mediums?

Comment

http://www.churchofsatan.org

Errr not according to this web site - make sure you read it all Chico.

Comment

Church of Satan - without wanting to check the site at work, that must be Anton LaVey's venture. I read his books back in my teens (The Satanic Bible, The Satanic Rituals, The Satanic Witch and The Secret Life of a Satanist). Not exactly serious stuff - more a way for LaVey to hang around with Hollywood celebrities and make a stack of cash (he started off as a circus musician, which says it all).

Comment

voron - mediums, witchcraft, voodoo etc etc all tools Satan uses to deceive millions.

jabber - shouldnt you be in New Orleans helping your people?
              Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Chico, you do not believe it is possible for humans to contact the dead, and that any so-called contact will be with Satan in disguise?

Comment

> jabber - shouldnt you be in New Orleans helping your people?

No, Chico, the Lord has told me to stay here and keep making lots of wonga.

Comment

The Kitten is watching you, JibberJabber

and you Chico!!!!
                    Why not?

Comment

Whoops, not technically

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
                      Once again we see that god and the church lie!

If god is all powerful how come he is power less to stop the evil one?
                      The church lie, but since god doesn't exist he can hardly lie, can he?
                      Why not?

Comment

Working...
                      X