• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trade in offer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Enough to keep you in pot noodles?
    I don't buy those

Stay tuned for imminent SKA news this month.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      I don't buy those

Stay tuned for imminent SKA news this month.
      I have been tuned for the last 2 years. Still f**k all.

You have also promised to tell us all what you think of us. Or is that bull as well?

Comment

I do wonder how it's earning you money as you don't seem interested in selling it to people who are looking for a search engine solution......

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco View Post
          I do wonder how it's earning you money as you don't seem interested in selling it to people who are looking for a search engine solution......
          I've got much better market where I am gaining rapid ascension

Comment

Ah yes, it's a good economic plan to focus on one market and ignore all other potential revenue streams, what was I thinking.......

I wish I'd had one of those excellent Russian degree's that teach you all about economics!

Comment

Ah yes, it's a good economic plan to focus on one market and ignore all other potential revenue streams, what was I thinking.......
              I like you Ardesco.

I can't give you detailed explanations right now but so far the execution of the plan is going very well, I'll mention you and this conversation in my book when it's time to write it.

Comment

I like you Ardesco.

I can't give you detailed explanations right now but so far the execution of the plan is going very well, I'll mention you and this conversation in my book when it's time to write it.

WOOOOO I'm going to be famous!!!!!

Comment

Not posthumously either

Comment

I believe the working title of the book is called placeholder.

Comment

Not posthumously either
                      With that AtW reached for his AK47 and shot dead his classmates before turning the gun on himself!

His last words?

"I'll show you!!!!" <bang>

Comment

Working...
                      X