• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brillo's got 11,111 posts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    AtW plans to devote his whole Christmas and New Year to timing that last CUK post of 2009.
    Last year half of the board did that only to steal what was rightfully mine in 2005 and 2006, this year I am taking it back

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
      AtW plans to devote his whole Christmas and New Year to timing that last CUK post of 2009.

Here's a hint how to win:

Wait till 5 mins to midnight on December 31st, then post like mad.

Those posting between now and then hoping to get lucky are eternal optimists.
      Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
      Feist - I Feel It All
      Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by PAH View Post
        Wait till 5 mins to midnight on December 31st, then post like mad.
        Amateur's point of view - there is 30 second delay between posts so one needs to have perfect timing, not that easy these days given how many saddos try it on

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Amateur's point of view - there is 30 second delay between posts so one needs to have perfect timing, not that easy these days given how many saddos try it on
          How can winding up you be sad?

Comment

So people actually stay in on new year's eve just to win this coveted accolade?

Bizarre. I'm hoping to be 3 sheets to the wind by then. Especially if I pull a similar pig with lipstick I ended up with the other year. To add insult to injured pride, she even said "talk about beer goggles" in the morning. I laughed because I know I'm no Brad Pitt either.

Still, nearest I've been to finding out what sleeping on a waterbed must be like. The sea was rough that night I can tell you.
            Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
            Feist - I Feel It All
            Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by PAH View Post
              So people actually stay in on new year's eve just to win this coveted accolade?

Bizarre. I'm hoping to be 3 sheets to the wind by then. Especially if I pull a similar pig with lipstick I ended up with the other year. To add insult to injured pride, she even said "talk about beer goggles" in the morning. I laughed because I know I'm no Brad Pitt either.

Still, nearest I've been to finding out what sleeping on a waterbed must be like. The sea was rough that night I can tell you.

I hope I never get to find out......

Comment

Working...
              X