• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

oh dear: Lenders turn wary of house-price predictions

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread is a prime example of why atw has been overwhelmingly voted CUK Village Idiot of the Year:

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...d=1#post722996

Perhaps there should be some kind of ceremony where we can present him with his dunce's crown?
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      Perhaps there should be some kind of ceremony where we can present him with his dunce's crown?
      Indeed. I hereby propose that date to be the night out when SKA generates over £1 mln in turnover, I will even be so kind as to pay for the drinks (moderate)...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Indeed. I hereby propose that date to be the night out when SKA generates over £1 mln in turnover, I will even be so kind as to pay for the drinks (moderate)...
        OK I guess you've picked a date that will never happen because you want to avoid to avoid the humiliation of the dunce's crown. Perfectly understandable.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          OK I guess you've picked a date that will never happen because you want to avoid to avoid the humiliation of the dunce's crown. Perfectly understandable.
          So are you committing yourself to attend that crowning party when it happens or you will chicken out as usual?

Comment

So are you committing yourself to attend that crowning party when it happens or you will chicken out as usual?
            How many cuk meets have you attended?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              How many cuk meets have you attended?
              All of them.

Comment

All of them.
                That's odd - I don't recall a Russian-accented Peter Bowles lookalike at either of the two I've attended.
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                  That's odd - I don't recall a Russian-accented Peter Bowles lookalike at either of the two I've attended.
                  I was in disguise.

Comment

I was in disguise.
                    As BrilloPad?

Comment

I was in disguise.
                      Must have been convincing, they all fell for the nun outfit.
                      Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
                      Feist - I Feel It All
                      Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Working...
                      X