• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Let the free market rip!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ace00 View Post
    Mein Gott what a bunch of retarded flipwits (except ATW). Like I do for my simple colleagues let me provide a nice list with small words:

1. If you cancel debts & savers it is not balanced, the debtors gain the savers loss.
    2. If you let the banks collapse there will be no lending therefore recovery will be impossible.

And for the only people stupider than sas, the politicians, do this:

1. Directly lend to small business / startups ("let a thousand flowers bloom" policy).
    2. Pay me for 3-10.
    No you're the cretin in this case. Like all the New Lab idiots you want the status quo to resume ("return to 2007 levels of lending" my arse) - you don't have the wit or intelligence to realise that the system is broken.
    What is needed is new thinking - the banks should fail and then be nationalised temporarily until we figure out a way of solving the big problem:

WE ARE LIVING BEYOND OUR MEANS.

I modify my original statement somewhat, though, in that I don't think savers should be penalised.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      What is needed is new thinking - the banks should fail and then be nationalised temporarily until we figure out a way of solving the big problem:
      Well it would be a cheap way of buying banks, assuming debts are repaid by borrowers eventually. And we could flog them off again once the dust settles. Boomed.

I still favour savers losing their deposits and borrowers debts being wiped clean though

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        No you're the cretin in this case. Like all the New Lab idiots you want the status quo to resume ("return to 2007 levels of lending" my arse) - you don't have the wit or intelligence to realise that the system is broken.

WE ARE LIVING BEYOND OUR MEANS.

I modify my original statement somewhat, though, in that I don't think savers should be penalised.
        Well 1st I'm a tory voter.
        2nd, the system (capitalism) is not broken. It continues to part fools from their money.
        3rd agree, we are living through a global rebalancing that will take UK economy to it's deserved position in the World, equivalence with Italy.
        Bored.

Comment

I'm close to paying off my mortgage after years of hard work. I'm beginning to wish I hadn't bothered.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
            I'm close to paying off my mortgage after years of hard work. I'm beginning to wish I hadn't bothered.
            Well get a 75% mortgage while you still can and blow it. What will you spend it on?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
              And only after she's dead.

Saves all that tedious moaning...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Well get a 75% mortgage while you still can and blow it. What will you spend it on?
                A nice Christmas present for Gordon Brown.

Comment

Working...
                X