• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New business analyst site

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ouch - that hurt!

You are absolutely right - it's a key role for the BA. This would come under the 'people you keep sweet at all costs' category.
    Might be interesting describing all the roles with their relative importance and influence as part of a more detailed article.

In my defence it was supposed to be a quick fly by of the roles. Nevertheless, I shall pull project sponsor out as a distinct role.
    Alex Papworth

Try out Business Analyst Mentor for advice and articles on business analysis

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
      I prefer sites with tits.

HTH
      In a nutshell. Good man!!

Good work though Alex (and welcome), I look forward to the 'new and improved' versions.
      Last edited by wobbegong; 2 December 2008, 23:10.
      The vegetarian option.

Comment

Made the change re project sponsor and planning to release a couple more articles over the next two days. I won't be doing anything too drastic on the overall structure yet though - need to do some investigation first
        Alex Papworth

Try out Business Analyst Mentor for advice and articles on business analysis

Comment

Working...
        X