• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fatal Nu Liebour mistake - not joining euro while economy was booming

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    If you like the Euro so much why dont you f**k off and go and live in a country that has the Euro as its currency.
    WHS x10
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

If you like the Euro so much why dont you f**k off and go and live in a country that has the Euro as its currency.

If you don't like Labour so much why won't YOU fook off somewhere else? You have typically Soviet views dodgy.

Comment

If you ever want control over interest rates, now is the time. You would have to be a moron (or a chinese person with an agenda) to argue otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
          This is so typical British, you're already members of the EU yet no-one is foring you to speak German
          Oh really? I think this quote says it all:
          "Well, German is the dominant natively spoken language in the EU, and that alone ought to be a reason for it to be given higher status in the school curricula of EU states"

They've taken our pounds and inches, are we going to give up our language so easily?
          Bored.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

If you don't like Labour so much why won't YOU fook off somewhere else? You have typically Soviet views dodgy.

The question is not an angry throw away insult (thoiugh if it doubles up to have that effect then good) but one I would be interested to hear your answer to.

The reason I dont jump ship from my country is that I am not an immigrant from another country who presumes to know what is best for the country who has been kind enough to take him in.
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by ace00 View Post
              Oh really? I think this quote says it all:
              "Well, German is the dominant natively spoken language in the EU, and that alone ought to be a reason for it to be given higher status in the school curricula of EU states"

They've taken our pounds and inches, are we going to give up our language so easily?

How ridiculous. Your pathetic argument is based upon the simple fact that Germany is Europes most populous country. Why is it that English is the most widely spoken language in Europe by a country mile even though the UK is NOT in the Euro.
              Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

The reason I dont jump ship from my country is that I am not an immigrant from another country who presumes to know what is best for the country who has been kind enough to take him in.
                The UK wasnt kind enough to take me in, I bestowed the honour of my presence on the UK, but now that it is going to the crap, I am withdrawing that priviledge.
                Toodle pip

Comment

How ridiculous. Your pathetic argument is based upon the simple fact that Germany is Europes most populous country. Why is it that English is the most widely spoken language in Europe by a country mile even though the UK is NOT in the Euro.
                  MTV. CNN. USA.

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
                    The UK wasnt kind enough to take me in, I bestowed the honour of my presence on the UK, but now that it is going to the crap, I am withdrawing that priviledge.
                    Toodle pip
                    I would like to say it's been a pleasure Tay.

(\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Working...
                      X