• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tory MP arrested

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tay View Post
    Anyone else notice how NF often comes out with half assed aruments, that get ripped topieces and he never shows his face in the thread again?
    He just scurries back to TPD and hides.
    arsed

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Anyone else notice how NF often comes out with half assed aruments, that get ripped topieces and he never shows his face in the thread again?
      He just scurries back to TPD and hides.
      You can't pick a fight with him yet - he's probably still in bed after posting at 02:24...

Not that he doesn't deserve to be picked up on this one...
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

It's OK everyone, El Gordo didn't know anything about it:

linky

My arse. Lying scottish bastard!!

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
          It's OK everyone, El Gordo didn't know anything about it:

linky

My arse. Lying scottish bastard!!
          Whoa, it might be true. There's lots of other things Gordon doesn't know about, like managing an economy, running public services, and what hankerchiefs are for.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
            So what law did he break?
            He is alleged to have been "conspiring to commit misconduct in a public office" and "aiding and abetting misconduct in public office". I'm not sure what Act it was that introduced those as a crime (rather than the responsibility for every politician!) - some sites reference the Criminal Justice Act 1972, but I'm not wading through it to find out.

Another site says that he was questioned under the Official Secrets Act.

HTH.
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
              Whoa, it might be true. There's lots of other things Gordon doesn't know about, like managing an economy, running public services, and what hankerchiefs are for.
              Oh you misunderstand me. The fact he's a lying scottish bastard is not directly connected to this arrest.

HTH...

Comment

"In a statement, the Met said the arrest was made without any ministerial influence."

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Dalek View Post
                  "In a statement, the Met said the arrest was made without any ministerial influence."

The arrest was made following a complaint from the cabinet office

Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
                    arsed

Sorry if you want an expert on being arsed, best you PM Xeno

HTH

Comment

Sorry if you want an expert on being arsed, best you PM Xeno

HTH
                      Aah, tay. I knew you couldn't last more than a couple of days before bringing my name into one of your posts.

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Working...
                      X