• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So is your agent having a contract Xmas Do this Year?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    He is- just a little over-vigorous with the tongue!
    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
      He is- just a little over-vigorous with the tongue!
      So good old fashioned fun. No harm in a bit of tongue fun.

Just stay away from me
      "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Agency aren't having any sort of do (I've never been taken out by an agent yet as a Contractor. Plenty of times in my Client days).

Client isn't having a do.

Client's Client has cancelled all staf dos.

Merry Christmas!
        Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

We are doing our Xmas Do as normal. Despite the last year of crunch credit we have posted our best year yet in terms of gross profit. Undoubtedly next year may not prove so prosperous. Anyhow we are going ahead with our contractor party.
          I don't want to achieve immortality through my work... I want to achieve it through not dying...

Comment

Once got a lunchtime cup of coffee from a bloke at Hayes. Never ever been offered anything from last and current agents. Miserable gits
            Blood in your poo

Comment

Originally posted by Another Dodgy Agent View Post
              We are doing our Xmas Do as normal. Despite the last year of crunch credit we have posted our best year yet in terms of gross profit. Undoubtedly next year may not prove so prosperous. Anyhow we are going ahead with our contractor party.
              Champagne all round then. Hope my 10% of the canapes taste like crud. Agents
              Bored.

Comment

Originally posted by ace00 View Post
                Champagne all round then. Hope my 10% of the canapes taste like crud. Agents
                What are you so miffed about may I ask?
                I don't want to achieve immortality through my work... I want to achieve it through not dying...

Comment

Originally posted by Another Dodgy Agent View Post
                  What are you so miffed about may I ask?
                  When I was a nipper the agents used to nick my lunch-money.
                  Bored.

Comment

Never been offered any sort of Xmas do by a pimp. Wouldn't go anyway.

Was offered a meal out by 2 pimps when I was in a recruiting position for a team, but sent them packing with the words "Thanks for the offer, but I don't do bribes".

Struck them off my PSL.
                    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
                      Never been offered any sort of Xmas do by a pimp. Wouldn't go anyway.

Was offered a meal out by 2 pimps when I was in a recruiting position for a team, but sent them packing with the words "Thanks for the offer, but I don't do bribes".

Struck them off my PSL.
                      a man of principle, I like it

(\__/)
                      (>'.'<)
                      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                      X