• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

MOT question

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah yes. But also look at these:

1999 T Reg PEUGEOT 306 1.9 TD Meridian, Berkeley Road Garage 5 Doors, Manual, Estate, Diesel, 56,000 miles, Green, Manual, ABS, AirCon / Climate, Central Locking, Driver Airbag, Electric Windows, PAS, Full Service History. (1 year mecanical breakdown warranty . . . . (trade) £3,675

1999 T Reg PEUGEOT 306 1.9 TD Meridian JLM 5 Doors, Manual, Estate, Diesel, 120,000 miles, Blue. ABS, Air conditioning, Alloy wheels, Driver airbag, Electric mirrors, Electric windows, Immobiliser, Passenger airbag, Power assisted steering, Remote . . . . (trade) £2,999

Comment

Both dealers, both prices you or they won't get. I wouldn't pay any more than £1500 for one with lower mileage.
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

And if you haven't already booked your MOT you've got as much chance of hell freezing over as you have of getting an MOT tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
          I wouldn't pay any more than £1500 for one with lower mileage.

Nor would I. But there's always some mug who doesn't do their homework and will buy it "coz it looks nice"

Comment

If I was you I'd stick it through a car auction in the sarf e.g. Enfield. On a saturday they are full of mug punters all waving around their parkers and what car guides, falling over themselves to pay too much for some old tat. The dealers are all sat at the back with smirks on their faces. Counting the pounds made on the crap they just brought down and put through from the scottish and northern auctions.
            The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Mot

plus MOT's are on computerizated data thinggies these days, if you fail thats it, MOT expired - it no longer has a month left.

Im sure you can look it up somewhere.

Comment

Good News

Put it through the MOT - passed first time with no work required

Now, does anyone want to buy a 1998 Peugeot 306 1.9 TD estate ??? Comes with 12 months MOT

Comment

The last MOT I got in England cost me £25 in east London.
                  We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

Comment

A chav family came round last night and gave me £2500 in £10 notes for the car. They didn't even take it for a test drive.

Wish I'd asked £3000 for it now

Comment

yesterday I found a suitcase of photocopied tenners so last night I used £2500 of it to buy an old banger. The fool didn't even notice, and the car was easily worth £3000.

Comment

Working...
                      X